SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Transformation/Cloud Architect in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
CSRA is looking for a Transformation/Cloud Architect with next generation leadership skills. This candidate will Serve as key technical expert in multiple cloud technologies providing a technology roadmap to establish a Secure Flight platform on Cloud. Builds and maintains relationships with TSA senior management, staff and end users, acquire entire secure flight knowledge, research, evaluate different cloud technologies such as AWS Cloud, Azure or on-premise cloud Hyper-V. Responsible for providing required artifacts to scale up or scale down the hardware/infrastructure as required by the application demand. Participates in technical presentations.
· Experience in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS or on similar products
· Experience with managing and provisioning the cloud solution infrastructure
· Experience with designing for security and compliance
· Experience with analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes
· Experience with implementations of cloud architecture
· Experience with solution and operations reliability
· Combination of cloud technologies and newly proven patterns in microservice data management.
· Lifting and shifting modern, multifaceted applications from an in-house data center to a cloud infrastructure
· Dockers to build agile software delivery pipelines to ship new features faster, more securely and with confidence.
· Selecting the appropriate cloud service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements.
· Estimating costs and identifying cost control mechanisms applying cloud services.
· Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the Could platform.
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect (or) Solutions Architect - Associate
About the Program: CSRA is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and dedicated professionals with proven leadership skills and Agile and traditional Waterfall software development experience to support enhancement of a critical mission DHS Transportation Security Administration (TSA) software system that provides aviation security, helping keep our Nation safe.
We are pursuing the TSA Secure Flight Software Development Support Services contract. CSRA will be responsible for sustaining and enhancing the capabilities of Secure Flight and, more importantly, CSRA will be responsible for achieving full migration to Agile software development and a Cloud infrastructure while ensuring 100% availability of Secure Flight. If you are interested in contributing to our Nation’s security and working on the next phase of a DHS TSA mission critical system, then please complete the form below to stay informed of upcoming events, opening of new personnel requisitions, and program related hiring efforts as we embark on this effort
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Annapolis Junction - 322 National Business Pkwy (MDC109)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.