SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Applications Developer, Senior (Developer - Software Developer (Lead)) in Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
The F-35 JPO is a joint, multi-national program. It is the Department of Defense's (DoD) focal point for defining affordable next generation strike fighter aircraft weapon systems. CSRA is looking for support to provide IT Services that enhance the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of the F-35 JPO by providing the Government with a full range of IT and CS services to support the mission of the F-35 JPO. Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team. Participates in development of software user manuals.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an Information Technology .
• ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: High School diploma or GED and completed one of the following certifications within one and a half years of assuming duties: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other).
• Six (6) years of experience, to include: Software Design, Development, and Test and Evaluation
• Four (4) years of programming experience with "Specific Project" programming languages.
• Three (3) years of experience, to include: Database development, Web page design, Computer Based Training development, and using .NET tools and .net Integrated Development Environment tools, asp.net, SQL Server 2000, and HTML editor tools.
• Experience may be concurrent. • Three (3) years of experience in database development, web page design, computer based training development, and using .NET tools and .net integrated development environment tools, asp.net, SQL Server 2000, and HTML editor tools. Experience may be concurrent.
• Demonstrated experience programming/coding/scripting in PHP, Java, .NET. • Demonstrated experience with SharePoint designer including data views and InfoPath forms. • Demonstrated experience with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize a database and or lists.
• Demonstrated experience developing in an Enterprise environment.
• One of the following certifications: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional(CSEP)), or (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other).
• IAT Level II baseline certification in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 “Cyberspace Workforce Management” (or achieve within six months of TOA or hiring)
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 100 Boundary Channel Dr (VAC080)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.