SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Chief Information Security Officer, Senior (Security Engineering (SOC Lead)) in Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Responsible for determining enterprise information security standards. Develops and implements information security standards and procedures. Provides tactical information security advice and examining the ramifications of new technologies. Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure. Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
• Five (5) years’ experience in system security Certification &Accreditation (C&A). • Two (2) years’ experience in major defense acquisition programs.
• Two (2) years’ experience in Vulnerability Assessment and/or Risk Analysis.
• Six (6) years of experience in performing the foregoing functions.
• One (1) year of the foregoing total experience shall have been as a team leader or supervisor.
• Demonstrated experience in designing and developing organizational information systems or upgrading legacy systems, employing best practices when implementing security controls within an information system including software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture, and secure coding techniques.
• Demonstrated experience in information system security engineering activities including
• Demonstrated experience in coordinating security-related activities with information security architects, senior information security officers, system developers, information system owners, common control providers, and information system security officers.
• Demonstrated experience in Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) application as related to C&A.
• Knowledge of RMF, DODI 8500 (Cybersecurity) series and Common Criteria preferred. • Level III baseline certification in the Security Provision Category in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 “Cyberspace Workforce Management” (or achieve within six months of TOA or hiring).
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 100 Boundary Channel Dr (VAC080)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.