SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Senior Infrastructure Architect/Solution Architect in Baltimore, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
- Designs and defines information technology (IT) infrastructure architecture for high reliability and availability of multiple platforms, operating systems, and application tiers for a mission critical system. Reviews and analyzes system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security. Coordinates infrastructure architecture with operational requirements including monitoring, fail over, remediation of operational issues, and disaster recovery. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program and process support deficiencies in service delivery domains including incident management, problem management, configuration management and change management. Analyzes and augments the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards and infrastructure architecture to improve system reliability and resiliency. Develops and recommends corrective actions. May provide technical guidance for infrastructure engineers and operations/maintenance teams.
• 10 years progressive support of IT infrastructure and operations including networking and storage operations
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) certifications desired
• Network or Security Operations Center experience
• Demonstrated system reliability engineering experience
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Baltimore - 7142 Ambassador Rd (MDS013)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.