SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Accounts Receivable Analyst Sr in Falls Church, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
No Suitability Required
Finance & Accounting
Who is CSRA? The name represents the coming together – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. It’s indicative of our common values and cultural elements, including our collective dedication to supporting government clients in their mission. The CSRA name is not an acronym. It is not an abbreviation for a longer name; rather it represents the joining forces of two industry leaders.
Everyday CSRA makes a difference in how the government serves our country and our citizens. We are inspired by the important missions of our customers and we believe that by working together we can deliver exceptional solutions and services to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation!
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Sr Analyst in Falls Church, VA to join our team.
The Accounts Receivable Sr. Analyst manages the billing activities of the Accounts Receivable Staff to ensure accuracy and maintenance of invoicing. The A/R Staff includes 4 Billing Associates. After initial 90 days, flexible work schedule is available and ability to TeleWork 3 days/week.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• Manages the day to day billing functions of the Billing Staff including maintenance of invoicing, electronic invoicing, to ensure accuracy and timeliness
• Quality assurance review and posting of invoices into the automated billing system
• Works closely with billing staff to meet customer needs and departmental goals
• Prepares and submits more complex invoices for government and commercial customers in compliance with contractual and FAR regulations for all contract types with little supervision.
• Trains Billing Staff
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
• BA or equivalent + 4 yrs related experience, or MA + 2 yr related experience; equivalent experience in lieu of degree
• Must have accounting experience with a Government Contractor
• Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
• Experience with customer invoicing
• Experience working with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and its requirements
• Experience working with electronic invoice submissions
• Experience multi-tasking with a high-volume work load
• Personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• US Citizenship required
• Ability to pass a written assessment
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. Join us and watch your career take flight.
Is this role not perfect for you, but you’re still interested in learning more about what CSRA has to offer? We have other opportunities available as well! Visit this link to join our Talent Community today: jobs.csra.com
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Falls Church - 3170 Fairview Park Dr, VTCC (VAS047)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.