SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Software Engineer in Fort Meade, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
We are seeking a full-time mid-level Software Engineer with proven experience in web service application programming interfaces, SQL Server Database, Rational Publishing Engine, and SharePoint. You will support the data migration from a legacy Oracle database to the target data system. Additionally, you will develop global search, versioning, and historical tracking of data content. The candidate will review existing requirements and derive requirements as appropriate to implement configuration and change management, generation, publishing, and data sharing of the supported configuration items. To make the target system fully operational, you will develop a user interface for business processes, web services, and search capabilities.
The candidate will formalize all software releases following configuration management procedures as Software Release Packages. The Software Release Packages will contain all versioned source code, data source, project files and other material produced using development tools, including documentation deliverables, system configuration files, data sources, XML schemas, WSDLs, unit, integration and system test results.
If you have the core skills, we will open a large training and certification track to advance and secure your career path. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and immerse yourself in a program that reaches across all armed services within the DoD.
A typical day for you could involve:
• Developing templates and automated processes to generate and publish Military Standard (MIL-STD) documents
• Developing automated processes to migrate Military Standards data from the legacy Oracle system to the target GFE COTS system
• Developing interfaces and integrating the GFE replacement system components
DISA EC&CE Software Engineer
• Providing performance monitoring capability that includes delivery of system performance reports
• Addressing software defects and IA compliance issues
• Providing draft documentation of integration processes, interface processes and user instruction manuals
To qualify, you must have these minimum qualifications:
• Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Current SECRET clearance
The ideal candidate will have at least some experience with the following:
• Writing/developing with C# (C-sharp)
• Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform
• Microsoft Active Directory to provide secure access to SharePoint
• SharePoint Collaboration and Workflows Development
• Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
• Altova Mission Kit
• Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 6-9 years of related experience
• Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Ability to collaborate with other members of the team
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA MD Fort Meade - 6910 Cooper Ave (MDC082)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.