SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Communications Professional -- Informational Material Production in Monterey, California
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Engineering & Sciences
CSRA is seeking a Communications Professional with project management abilities and website design experience to provide web content management and graphic design support to the Naval Post Graduate School in Monterey, CA .
Essential Job Functions:
• Experience in online communications, website development and design.
• Demonstrated project management skills; ability to balance multiple assignments and manage time; Ability to keep accurate records of projects and assignments.
• Demonstrated experience in current website design standards for both desktop and mobile platforms, including responsive design, user interface design, and search engine optimization.
• Demonstrated experience in large-scale website transitional planning and content migration.
• Ability to identify content aligned with the mission of the public affairs office and school
• Design and incorporate professional quality web-based graphics in support of organization communications objectives.
• Maintain official social media presence of the organization, to include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
• Provide support to other campus organizations seeking to develop a social media presence. Design and provide templates to other campus organizations.
• Understand and help maintain organization branding.
BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
4 yrs. experience in communications, public relations/affairs strongly preferred
• Project management experience and skills.
• Ability to balance multiple assignments and time management skills.
• Demonstrated marketing and branding strategy skills.
• Demonstrated experience with web content management systems, to include Percussion Rhythmyx Demonstrated experience with Liferay Portal web content management systems.
• Demonstrated experience with enterprise-level collaboration, analytics and project management systems, such as Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, Sharepoint, Urchin and Google Analytics.
• Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Flash, Photoshop and InDesign.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA CA Monterey - 7 Grace Hopper Ave, Stop 1 (CAC064)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.