SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician- TS/SCI in Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
CSRA will provide DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide with an ESOC consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. CSRA will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
CSRA is looking for Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician for our DC location. TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly preferred or must be able to obtain) and Technical certification to meet 8570 compliance required (IAT II) are required.
Performs a variety of duties in support of a computer, network (LAN/WAN), and/or client server unit. Reviews input data to verify adequacy and appropriateness of material required for data processing and related operations. Reviews output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications. Maintains internal records and may catalog, disperse, and return tapes/disks. May review daily processing logs and may set or revise schedules.
Essential job functions
• Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
• Understands minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting, systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
• Installs and incorporates new releases, updates/patches, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
• Operates and applies automated H/W management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade H/W
• Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components, to the extent required to perform maintenance services
• Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
• Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel
AA or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience.
TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly preferred or must be able to obtain).
Technical certification to meet 8570 compliance required (IAT II).
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - ESOC (DCC150)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.