SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Cost Analyst (Lifecycle/Economic Analysis / Operations Research) – Active Secret Required in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for a Cost Analyst to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. An Active Secret Clearance is Required.
As the Cost Analyst, you will assist PM Mission Command through the following activities:
·Design and perform various analytical studies using scientific methods. The work involves the systematic examination of alternative courses of action in terms of effectiveness and cost to help clarify relevant choices and their implications.
· Plan, establish, monitor and participate in the control and responsibility for the formulation, presentation, and execution of Project Manager (PM) programs involving life cycle program plans, assigned systems and equipment.
· Perform life cycle analysis and economic analysis studies for major phases of varied equipment/systems using mathematical models, matrices, simulation models, ACEIT or comparable system, and other parametric models.
· Design, develop, and adapt statistical, econometric and other scientific methods and techniques for the analysis of production.
· Develop and structure the problem and establish procedures for obtaining data and determines variables that are relevant to the problem. Draw conclusions from studies and formulate recommendations concerning program approaches to management for decision-making purposes.
· Perform broad range of cost and/or economic analysis assignments involving unique problems, requirements for creativity, innovative use of techniques, advanced approaches and/or new technologies.
· Provide authoritative interpretation of DOD, DA, and AMC guidelines and regulations concerning production, cost and economic analysis requirements and techniques.
· Establish contractual data requirements for monitoring contractor performance. Develop recommendations regarding appropriate actions to resolve issues and problems.
· Perform an in-depth analysis of budget requests, considers unforeseen factors in development and production, shift in project direction and emphasis and/or requests not included in planned programs and explores alternative sources of funding. Develops justification, impact statements and compiles data. Forecasts and executes the prior, current, and budget year programs.
· Develops, formulates, and prepares required data and assorted narrative justifications for long-range budget exercises.
Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
10 years of relevant experience
Expertise in Operations Research highly desired.
Advanced professional knowledge of analytical concepts, mathematics, and statistics highly preferred.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Aberdeen Proving Ground - 6007 Combat Dr, C2/Cnt W Bld Peo C3T Pm Bt Com (MDC106)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.