SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company COMSEC Custodian in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
Come join the CSRA team and be a part of SITEC II! SITEC II encompasses the procurement of all IT services utilized by USSOCOM and its subordinate elements. These services support garrison and deployed Special Operations Forces (SOF), during routine operations, and in support of contingencies. The SITEC II Enterprise O&M Task Order will encompass the support to operate and maintain common Enterprise IT services across the SOF Information Environment (SIE). This will include the current Distributed Computing, Enterprise Networks, Data Center, and portions of the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) towers of SITEC I.
COMSEC Custodians need solid technical skills and experience for the receipt, custody, issue,
safeguarding, accounting for, and, when necessary, the destruction of COMSEC material.
COMSEC Custodians are responsible for the maintenance of up-to-date records and the
submission of required accounting reports. The Contractor shall serve as an alternate
COMSEC Custodian assisting the Government COMSEC Custodian and providing continuity of
operations in the Government COMSEC Custodian's absence.
Typical duties include:
● Responsibility for supporting the receipt, custody, issue, safeguarding, accounting for, and, when necessary, the destruction or COMSEC material
● Assisting with shipping cryptographic products and key material weighing up to 50 pounds.
● Using the Distributed Information Security (INFOSEC) Accounting System (DIAS)
● Performing Field Tamper Recovery (FTR), upgrading cryptographic device firmware, and ensuring the interoperability of firmware versions between enterprise encryptors.
● Knowledge of the General Dynamics TACLANE line of In-Line Network Encryptors (INE), to include the KG-175A, KG-175D and KG-175G
● The installation, deployment, use, and management of the General Dynamics GEM-X High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) Manager
● Planning and execution of Out-Of-Band-Key Transfer (OOBKT) for remote rekey of enterprise encryptors on multiple networks using GEM-X HAIPE Manager. Requires experience in Suite-A and Suite-B network environments, architecture and key material requirements
● Reading and interpreting complex network drawings and documentation as they relate to cryptographic requirements
● Performing hands-on installation, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of COMSEC equipment, as required
● Programming and operating approved key fill devices, including KIK-20 and KIK-30 and AN/CYZ-10
● Performing Over-The-Air-Transfer (OTAT) of key material to remote sites using the General Dynamics Sectera vIPer and the L-3 Secure Terminal Equipment (STE)
● Providing training and COMSEC oversight to local and remote site personnel for the KG- 175A, KG-175D, KG-175G, KG-245X, Sectera vIPer, Sectera GSM, Sectera Wireline Terminal, STE, DTD, SDS (KIK-20) and RASKL (KIK-30).
● Providing incident response using multiple software applications, including Remedy and JIRA (U).
Educational Requirements : Must be a graduate of the COMSEC Custodian Course
Experience Requirements : At least four years of previous hands-on experience working with COMSEC.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA NM Albuquerque - 5441 Watson Dr SE (NMC012)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.