SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Customer Support Supervisor (Day Shift) - TS/SCI with Poly in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
CSRA is looking for a Customer Support Supervisor (Day Shift) who holds TS/SCI with poly for a full time position, located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
CSRA will provide DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide with an ESOC consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. CSRA will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
This position will be responsible for supervising service desk technicians under the Day Shift team. Trains, coaches, and mentors employees on how to deliver the best customer service and achieve the team Service Level Agreements. Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems, and procedures. Works with other department supervisors to promote a high morale environment and assist other functions of the service desk by flexing staff as needed.
Essential job functions
• Promotes a positive and respectful workplace
• Handles customer escalations and works as a liaison with government/client officials
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support to client and team
• Weekend work will be required to supervise staff and team productivity
• Documents performance and productivity of team members
• Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
• Takes daily accountability of personnel and balances overall team staffing to include leave requests
• Provides training on specific client accounts and processes
• Leads and mentors team members for technical and professional development
• Takes lead on team projects and learns new technologies as needed
• Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
• BA or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience, or MA + 4 yrs related experience
• Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required
• Must hold technical certification to meet 8570 IAT II
• Supervisor or lead experience is desired
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Annapolis Junction - 2711 Technology Dr (MDS016)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.