SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Army National Guard (ARNG) SharePoint / Web Content Manager in Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
The Enterprise Operations and Security Services (EOSS) Program supporting the Army National Guard (ARNG) is seeking a highly motivated SharePoint content manager to support Guard Knowledge Online (GKO) and ARNG public websites.
This position will manage features and solutions for the parent site collection and should have a good understanding of SharePoint 2013/2016 site administration, security, content creation, and feature deployment. Site Content Manager should be able to quickly learn the capabilities of new SharePoint tools and demonstrate strong functional knowledge of the tools to others by having the skill to create sub-sites within existing sites, manage security of Guard Knowledge Online (GKO) and SharePoint public sites and the knowledge to create new workflows and manage site content within these applications. Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 knowledge and competency is required.
• Perform daily operational checks to ensure the SharePoint application(s) are operational to ensure uptime.
• Perform SharePoint Site Collection Administration including creating and governing Site, Lists and Libraries
• Create and modify Site Permissions
• Contribute to collaboration sites (blog, wiki) and initiate workflows
• Manage the content for G6 IT Operations and/or designated Division or Branch
• Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting and tech support for all GKO users utilizing enterprise ticketing management system
• Interface with clients and vendors to gather requirements and troubleshoot work issues
• Conduct end-user training and education
• Verbal and written communication with end users
• Creation, regular review and revision of documents
• Customizing the navigation (that is, the Quick Launch and Top Link bars) of a site
• Creating new workflows & managing site content types
• Perform quality management and auditing on site collections
• Ensure compliance of an IT system with regulatory requirements and business processes
Bachelor’s Degree in technical area or equivalent experience
Interim SECRET clearance to start, SECRET required
ITIL v3 Foundation Certification (can be obtained within 90 days of joining EOSS)
DOD 8570 Certification for Information Assurance Technician Level II (both Information Assurance (IA) and Computing Environment (CE) certifications are required at start)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 111 S George Mason Dr (VAC005)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.