SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Automation Tester (SRF 2968) - US Citizenship required in Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
Engineering & Sciences
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Plans and develops functional test plans and for all phases
• Design, execute, and maintain automated and manual test scripts
• Generating test data
• Data Validation, execute regression, functional, load and system testing
• Verifying results and producing test summaries and defect reports
• Identifying defects and requirement discrepancies
• Generating defect change requests and reporting discrepancies
• Determines test objectives and standards by reviewing customer requirements
• Conducts application testing of assigned systems
• Captures and documents artifacts and records defects
• Verifies and validates testing results by accessing and querying databases
• Reports test outcome by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data
• Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and plans
• Gains an understanding of business requirements, current system operations/functionality and proposed new requirements
• Participates in design reviews, analysis walkthroughs and Peer ReviewsPosition Requirements• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related Field or at least 5 years of experience
• 5+ years of Software Test Engineering experience, including development of detailed test plans
• 5+ years of significant experience testing software products in cloud deployment environments
• Knowledge and experience with Agile, Waterfall, and Test Driven development methodologies
• Must have broad software engineering experience and be able to work in a diverse technical enterprise
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)Desired Skills and Knowledge
• Professional certification in a mainstream cloud service provider area (AWS, Azure, etc)
• Professional certification in a mainstream software testing area (Agile, Scrum, Certified Software Tester, etc.)
• Experience developing and integrating software in cloud deploymentsMUST RECEIVE DHS EOD BEOFRE START
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 3434 N Washington Blvd (VAS001)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.