SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Lead UX/UI in Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
Engineering & Sciences
We are looking for a talented and experienced Lead UX and UI Designer who can lead a team of front-end web designers. You should have experience with all aspects of UX design from interaction design user research and persona creation, to information architecture, visual hierarchy, user research and process flow for mobile and desktop interactions. You will need to be a hands-on contributor in a fast-paced agile environment. You must have a passion for user-centric design and be a strong communicator. Ability to identify alternative design strategies, assess design viability and rapidly transform business requirements into a user interface design. You will also need to interact with developers during the implementation phases.
· Lead development of rich functional prototypes using white board brainstorming, low and high fidelity mockups and interaction requirements while working with multiple clients
· Be able to rapidly prototype web portal and application solution design, look, feel and aesthetics
· Work with development teams across multiple engagements to design efficient and comprehensible user interfaces given client requirements
· Prepare documentation of all UIs developed
· Collaborate with stakeholders and development to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to pre-production hand-off to developers.
· Conduct user research and analyze user feedback against design requirements.
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Manage small to medium sized projects
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Web Design, User Experience and/or a web design/development related discipline.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and other mockup tools such as: Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Axure
· Familiar with Agile SDLC
· Understanding of the User Experience Process
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills to advocate design principals and approach
· Some Project Management Understanding
· Some development experience
· Knowledge of user-centered design principles
· 5-7 years of experience in a senior and/or lead position.
· User experience practices and methodologies.
· Knowledgeable about Web Accessibility requirements
· Light front-end capabilities (HTML/CSS).
· Ability to interact, navigate and adapt to challenges in an ever-changing environment, managing expectations of customers and multiple teams.
· Familiarity with google material design
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Arlington - 3434 N Washington Blvd (VAS001)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.