SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company DevOps Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
Job Description / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for continuity of operations for a suite of Software / IT applications. This includes all aspects of troubleshooting, analyzing and developing code fixes for service impacting code issues.
· Monitor and track all planned and unplanned activities in the production environment, identify and mitigate risks, and manage communication with the program team about production environment changes
· Oversee the development and test environments, and ensure continuity between the development and the operations environment.
· Lead the operations support team to continually improve the environment.
· Ensure that patching and updates are carried out promptly and effectively across all environments.
· Work with the technical teams to establish standards for hardware, software and security in the different environments.
Required / Desired Skills:
· 10+ years of overall software development experience
· At least 8 years of experience managing operational environments.
· PMP & ITIL certifications are preferred
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA GA Atlanta - 1600 Clifton Rd NE (GAC002)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.