SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company PeopleSoft Senior Test Engineer - DRAS2 in Chantilly, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
General Dynamics Information Technology and CSRA have united to create the premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. Together as General Dynamics Information Technology, we deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems.
We are seeking PeopleSoft Senior Test Engineer preferably in the Chantilly, Virginia area.
Reviews new business processes and solution designs to ensure understanding of DRAS2 solution. Analyzes documented business requirements, and design documents. Develop test scenarios and test scripts and executes test scripts. Serve as subject matter expert on the use of PeopleSoft Global Pay systems for the test team. May work with Business Owners to develop communication and training materials for new or changed functionality.
Responsible for supporting all aspects of the PeopleSoft HCM and GP solution;
Experience with PeopleSoft in all the following areas:
Core HCM Product
Global Pay and HCM Payroll Interface
· Create test scenarios and review customer provided test scenarios
· Work closely with Functional Team to develop test scripts
· Map customer provided test scenarios to test scripts to ensure full coverage
- Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes, design documents and test scenarios.
· Use of HP ALM Quality Center for creating test scripts, executing test cases, recording results, creating, tracking, and resolving defects
· Meet with users, and subject matter experts to review and refine test scenarios and scripts
· Conduct Functional, Integration testing and Regression testing
· Conduct System Integration Testing
· Conduct patch testing to ensure vendor supplied patches and upgrades do not negatively impact DRAS2 functionality
· Identify test scripts for automation
· Develop and execute automated test scripts using PeopleSoft Test Framework and/or HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
· Prepare material and support Test Readiness Reviews
· Support User Acceptance Testing, Section 508 Testing, and other Government tests as mutually agreed by the Government and CSRA
4+ years PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
3+ years as PeopleSoft lead Analyst
DoD experience (required); Retirements & Annuitants experience (desired)
HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM) experience
PeopleSoft Test Framework experience
- Active Secret Clearance or equivalent background investigation
Key Considerations for Organizational Fit:
Our project is currently in the Build/Develop phase. Our functional analysts are expected to be key participants in test script creation and execution in support of both our testing team and government testers.
Work location will be remote or in Chantilly, VA. Our remote workforce consists several time zones. Candidates will utilize flexibility and willingness to accommodate team members in other time zones with regards to meeting schedules, collaboration, and any other circumstances.
Participates in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems. Provides support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.
- BS or equivalent + 14 yrs related experience, or MS + 12 yrs related experience
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Chantilly - 15036 Conference Center Dr (VAS027)
Additional Work Locations:
USA VA Home Office (VAHOME)
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.