SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Senior Manager of Government Compliance in Falls Church, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
No Suitability Required
Finance & Accounting
· Serve as senior leader in CSRA’s Government Compliance Team providing oversight to the development of key compliance documents and proposals including:
· Lead updates to CAS Disclosure Statements
· Create restructuring proposal(s) for acquired company integrations. Oversee proposal creation and auditability.
· Organize and formulate GDIT/CSRA Compliance responses to complex DCAA Requests for Information.
· Assist in negotiations
· Facilitate and lead internal and external meetings
Other possible non-core responsibilities:
· Assist with supporting Business System audits (i.e. Accounting System, Estimating)
· Perform financial modeling related to cost impact proposals and flowing down final negotiated costs to the CSRA rate segments
· Assist on CSRA acquisition and divestiture due diligence projects
· Candidate must have CAS and FAR experience
· Position is located in Falls Church, VA with some requirements in Fairfax, VA
10 years of financial analysis experience in government contracting environment
Staff management experience required
Knowledge of FAR and CAS required
BS in Finance or Accounting required; Masters degree preferred
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Falls Church - 3170 Fairview Park Dr, VTCB (VAS040)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.