SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company JBC-P Fielding Coordinator (JBC-P/Fielding) - Active Secret Required in Fort Bliss, Texas
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for a Fielding Coordinator to support PM Mission Command at Fort Hood, Texas. This position does have a travel requirement of up to 35%.
As a JBC-P Fielding Coordinator, you will assist PM Mission Command through the following activities:
• Provide support in planning, coordination, and execution oversight/tracking and after action review for Total Package Fielding and New Equipment Training of the Joint Battle Command Platform family of products (legacy, current, future) as well as other PM Mission Command Products as directed
• Coordinator will use Force Management System Website (FMSWEB).
• Will directly interface with Army customers (Active, Reserve and National Guard components), and will interact on a daily basis with internal and external government agencies as well as other contracted support agencies and personnel.
• Will support weekly meetings with the Product Office, Department of the Army G3/G8, and other stakeholders as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Required Candidate Qualifications
• Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
• 10 years of fielding experience
• Working knowledge of JBC-P capabilities and hardware/software configurations, required and installation kits, and be familiar with the currently fielded Army tactical vehicle variants.
• Candidate must have expertise in current and future Army force structure and able to apply JBC-P/MCE BOIP guidance to unit MTO&E/TDA to support fielding actions.
• Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills, organization skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Candidate must quickly grasp and leverage PM Mission Command Managed automated tools such as the JBC-P Readiness Center, Fielding Acquisition Support Tool (FAST) or follow on tools under development to ensure proper BOIP alignment.
• Ability to work independently
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA TX Fort Bliss - Bldg 1093 (TXC041)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.