SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company A/V and VTC Room System Design Engineer in MacDill AFB, Florida
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
The A/V and VTC Room System Design Engineer shall design and support complex, integrated conference room A/V and VTC systems, assist in the ongoing support and maintenance of
existing conference room A/V and VTC systems throughout the enterprise, provide technical
support and assistance for associated conference room A/V and VTC incident reports and
problems, and work with other technology teams to address integrated conference room A/V
and VTC challenges. Candidates must be well versed in the control and integration of multi-
room A/V and VTC systems.
Typical duties include:
● Participating in requirements discussions and developing roadmaps
● Partnering with Architects and Engineers (A&E) to develop designs
● Maintaining an in-depth technical and business knowledge of A/V and VTC industry
directions and trends
● Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of industry standard A/V and VTC components and
their associated installation practices
● Delivering integrated conference room A/V and VTC solutions on schedule and with the highest quality
● Provide advice, guidance and subject matter expertise to ensure that Government schedule, performance, and budget targets are met
● Providing support to operations and support teams, including root cause analysis when conference room A/V and VTC issues arise
● Coordinating and managing the design and installation of integrated commercial A/V and VTC solutions
● Integrating A/V and VTC systems in an enterprise environment
● Project management of Contractor A/V technicians and third-party A/V and VTC installation teams
● Defining standard installation guidelines for conference room A/V and VTC equipment ● Understanding the interface between conference room A/V and VTC equipment and video teleconferencing codecs
Certification Requirements: CTS-D Infocon
Experience Requirements : At least five years of current experience designing, installing, and
configuring integrated conference room A/V and VTC systems
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL MacDill AFB - ESOC (FLC061)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.