SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Incident Manager in MacDill AFB, Florida
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
Incident Managers require extensive experience with identifying emerging incidents and ensuring their prompt resolution. Their primary focus is coordinating responses between technical teams during a service disruption in order to address and solve service failures as quickly and effectively as possible. Incident Managers directly work with the subject matter expert (SME) of the malfunctioning system to develop potential solutions. Upon resolution, the Incident Manager works with their team to establish procedures to prevent future incidents.
Typical duties include:
● Setting up IT support systems so end users can utilize systems with minimal issues.
● Monitoring the effectiveness of the incident management process and making recommendations for improvement.
● Developing and implementing the incident management process.
● Analyzing incident trends and recommending corrective actions, as necessary
● Engaging and coordinating technical resources across IT support teams
● Ensuring that the incident management process is followed
● Performing notifications and escalations within prescribed service level agreements (SLAs)
● Ensuring incident reports include adequate notes for later review and analysis
● Ensuring follow-up change tickets are submitted and scheduled as appropriate
● Providing input to problem management teams during root cause investigations
Certification Requirements: ITIL Intermediate Release, Control, and Validation
Experience Requirements :
• At least two years of experience in IT Operations support • Four years of hands-on experience in support of two or more of the following technical areas: Windows Servers Systems, Unix Systems, Networking, Storage, Citrix, server virtualization, Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), Database Administration (DBA) (e.g., Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server), application software support, network and application monitoring • Ability to follow procedures under stressful conditions • Written and Oral Communications Skills
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL MacDill AFB - MacDill AFB (FLC007)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.