SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Sr. Aviation Maintenance Technician - H-60 Helicopter in Mayport, Florida
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
GDIT is looking for a Sr. Aviation Maintenance Technician in the Mayport/Jacksonville, FL area who will work as a member of a Maintenance Project Team performing technical training on new and/or modified systems during military transition/integration training. The Sr. Aviation Maintenance Technician will be required to serve as a member of a Maintenance Project Team performing organizational and depot level maintenance, modifications and upgrades to H-60 helicopters as well as On-the-Job Training (OJT) for maintainers.
• High School graduate or GED equivalent.
• Navy Class A-School graduate or equivalent
• Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit (CNATTU) Initial and Career course graduate, with a Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) code appropriate to specific aircraft or equivalent
• Candidate should have a minimum of six years’ experience.
• Qualified Maintenance Phase I Journeyman
• Qualified Maintenance Phase II Journeyman
• Designated as a Daily Inspector
• Qualified Maintenance Phase III Journeyman
• Designated as a Work Center Supervisor and Collateral Duty Inspector
Special Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must be eligible for a SECRET security clearance.
• Must be able to pass an employee’s compliance physical.
• Must be able to operate job specific and common support equipment.
May require shift work or work outside of normal working hours due to contract requirements.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL Mayport - Bldg 1488, Massey Ave, Fl 2 (FLC051)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.