SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Senior Program Manager in Norfolk, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to Lead the Military Sealift Command Business Systems and Ashore Operations program.
Military Sealift Command Business Systems and Ashore Operations manages, operates, and maintains the Commands’ Business Systems, as well as interfaces with Navy enterprise Defense Business Systems. MSC is one of three component commands reporting to the joint service U.S. Transportation Command, known as USTRANSCOM. USTRANSCOM, headquartered at Scott Air Force Base, IL, is under the command of a four-star flag officer and is responsible for coordination of all common-user Department of Defense (DoD) air, land and sea transportation worldwide. MSC, as a Navy Command, also reports to Fleet Forces Command and Naval Network Warfare Command. The scope of this program is MSC Business Systems, both ashore and afloat, and supporting infrastructure across the entire systems. The support also includes the introduction of emerging systems based on future MSC need or requirements.
Responsible for all technical and managerial aspects of contract performance including implementation, technical assistance and life-cycle support of all MSC programs supported. The program manager shall have authority over the resources necessary to accomplish the work; provide information technology expertise and have communications skills to be able to interface with all levels of management; establish policies and procedures for achieving the standards required for contract performance; assign, schedule, direct and control work effort of technical and functional specialists; ensure conformity of work to prescribed standards; approve correspondence which expresses the contractor’s policy, performance status, schedule and funding estimate
· Demonstrated technical and managerial leadership in the scope and depth of tasks described in the Statement of Work.
· Fifteen (15) years of experience directly related to the implementation and maintenance of management information systems of which ten (10) years must be specialized.
· Ten (10) years of specialized experience that includes: complete project development from inception to deployment; proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources; demonstrated ability to manage multi-task information systems development projects.
· Five (5) years progressive experience as a senior-level manager of a technical, computer-oriented work force of at least fifty (50) people
· At least two (2) levels of supervision
Education and Certifications:
· DoD Secret Clearance
· Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Mathematics or related quantitative field.
· Preferred: Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or Project Management.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Norfolk - Norfolk Naval Base (VAC200)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.