SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Java Developer (JEE / Web Services / Oracle) in Pensacola, Florida
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Desired Qualifications: BS +4 years related work experience.
We currently have an opening for a Java Developer who will support the design, development and maintenance of Navy training systems. Essential skills for this position include full lifecycle application development experience using web-based Java EE technologies (JSF, JPA and EJBs) using both traditional waterfall and Agile development methodologies. The ideal candidate will possess familiarity with relational databases such as Oracle to include familiarity with PL/SQL. In addition, the candidate will also be familiar with developing web services using SOAP/WSDL and/or RESTful implementations.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Developing application software by coding in Java
• Performing unit and functional testing
• Designing and implementing data model objects
• Analyzing root causes for abnormal system operation
• Participating in Scrum ceremonies and collaborating with team members to best fulfill client requirements.
• Application design and development experience using JEE (JSF, JPA and EJBs) with exposure to Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures.
• Experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle, and familiarity with database functions, procedures and PL/SQL.
• Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills who works well on teams as well as independently. Strong problem solving, analytical thinking, and analysis skills.
• Experience with ORM tools (Hibernate/Toplink) and/or presentation layer libraries (RichFaces/PrimeFaces/Bootstrap)
• Exposure to and knowledge of DevOps concepts including cloud (AWS, Azure), automated testing, builds and deployments.
• Experience using Java to develop SOAP-based and/or RESTful web services
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Baseline Certs: CSWF IAT Level II (CCNA Security or CSA+ or GICSP or GSEC or Security+ce or SSCP)
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL Pensacola - 6490 Saufley Field Rd (FLC073)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.