SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Oracle Developer / Programmer in Pensacola, Florida
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Experience in production support of data integration and Oracle experience in PLSQL, SQL, SQLLDR, Unix shell scripting, MS command scripting, TOAD and data analysis and problem resolution skills working with Navy College Management Information System (NCMIS).
Designs, constructs, tests and implements data extraction, transformation and load programs, process and cycles from source systems into large systems using various tools.
- Contract requires Bachelor's degree in a computer related field of study and four years relative experience and two years within the past three years specialized experience in Oracle PLSQL, SQL, and SQL Loader, custom scripting using SQL, UNIX shell scripts, MS command scripts, data integration, connectivity and security access data issues, create/test data mappings and workflow, schedule tools such as cron jobs. Working with relational databases.
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs. Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients.
Three Must Have Skills
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, SQL Loader, and UNIX shell scripting and MS command scripting.
Three Nice to Have Skills
- Oracle Forms and Reports, TOAD, and Java
Brief Program Description
- To provide production programming support to enhance, develop, modify, and maintain My Education program for Navy Education and Training Command (NETC) Navy College Management Information System (NCMIS). NCMIS provides an online, real time system for tracking, eligibility verification, counseling records, course completions, documenting grades and authorizing Tuition Assistance (TA) for the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard voluntary education program for eligible service members. Candidate must work with My Education group to provide continuous production support for NCMIS system.
- Ability to Start with Interim Secret
- CSWF IAT Level II (CCNA Security or CSA+ or GICSP or GSEC or Security+ce or SSCP) – must obtain within six (6) months of hire.
- Full Time
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL Pensacola - 6490 Saufley Field Rd (FLC073)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.