SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Systems Administrator - TS/SCI - MCSA and Security+ REQUIRED in San Diego, California
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
No Suitability Required
CSRA is currently looking to hire a Systems Administrator in support of our mission critical USSOCOM's SOF customer in Coronado, California . The successful candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance, MCSA, and Security+ certifications in order to be considered.
USSOCOM's mission is to “Provide fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its interests and synchronize planning for global operations against terrorist networks.” As a member of our team, you will partner with SOF military and civilian members to directly support this mission by providing world-class Information Technology services and support that connect over 60,000 users around the world.
As the selected Systems Administrator, you will be responsible (not limited to) for the following:
· Perform tier one and two network support in accordance with the SIE OPORD.
· Installing operating system software, patches and upgrades
· Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software and networking issues
· Configuring, optimizing, fine-tuning and monitoring operating system software and hardware
· Performing system backups and recovery
· Conducting server builds
· Monitors and controls Data Center and Wide Area Network operations
· Directs the correct system and network administration actions during an event causing service outage
· Ensuring the support staff follows published operating instructions
· Monitoring the operation applications and storage devices to ensure services are properly provisioned
· Ensuring the support staff adjusts operations in accordance with standard procedures
· Confers with software systems engineering or applications programming personnel in the event that errors require a change of instructions or sequences of operations
· Maintains operating records such as machine performance and production reports
In order to be considered for the System Administrator opportunity with CSRA, you must meet the following qualifications :
· Required Education: HSD or equivalent
· Required Experience: 4 years of relevant experience
· Required Clearance: TS/SCI
· Required Certification: MCSA, Security+, DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA CA San Diego - ESOC (CAC099)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.