SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company OPM Case Reviewer Supervisor in United States
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
CSRA , an emerging leader in the background investigations industry, is seeking a full time Case Reviewer Supervisor to support a large national background investigations (BI) program that provides investigative products and services to departments and agencies of the federal government. BIs are required to determine an individual’s suitability for employment with the federal government, eligibility for access to classified information, assignment to or retention in positions with sensitive duties, or other designated duties requiring such investigations. The investigations often involve personal and intimate details of an individual’s life and must be processed and conducted with tact and discretion. Information collected by the investigator as part of the BI is protected under the Privacy Act of 1974. The Office of Personnel Management, Federal Investigative Services (OPM-FIS) provides investigative products and services for over 100 Federal agencies to use as the basis for suitability and security clearance determinations as required by Executive Orders and other rules and regulations. OPM provides over 90% of the Government's background investigations, conducting over two million investigations a year. CSRA provides field investigative support to OPM's Field Investigative Support program in safeguarding the nation by conducting nationwide background investigations on behalf of OPM.
• Provides all aspects of processing and completing critical investigative reports for OPM.
• Assists in evaluating, analyzing, and assembling final investigative reports in prescribed customer format.
• Provides in-depth investigative oversight to field investigators performs extensive analysis of investigative tasks, develops detailed knowledge of client’s objectives.
• Brings conclusion to investigations in a rapid, suspense-oriented work environment.
• Analyzes public records, such as law enforcement reports, bankruptcies, judgments, and collection actions against the subjects of investigations.
• Scoping (determining areas and scope of investigative coverage in accordance with applicable directives, and investigative standards)
• Generating leads to task field investigators to meet investigative requirements
• Case analysis (analyzing work submitted from field with OPM investigative requirements)
• Reviewing complete Reports of Investigations and possible lead work
• Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
• Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
• Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
• Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
• Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
• Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phases of project.
• U.S. Citizenship;
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent;
• Must have 5+ years experience in OPM background investigations and knowledge of the background investigation process.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), E-mail, Internet, and database software;
• Must have a current (within the last two (2) years) SSBI or active Secret level Security Clearance based on an SSBI.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
USA VA Home Office (VAHOME)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.