SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company C4I Systems Engineer in Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
· Advise on the development of network domain strategies, network modernization, end state design, and technology roadmaps.
· Monitor the accreditation of network enclaves within networks for Program Executive Office Unmanned and Small Surface Combatants (PEO USC).
· Develop performance metrics necessary to track Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation requirements for shipboard networks.
· Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the technical content of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
· Review network related Action Item Requests (AIRs), Requests for Waivers, and Requests for Deviations (RFDs) for technical acceptability and impact to the program.
· Participate in Naval C5I Modernization Conferences (NCMC), Engineering Reviews, and Baseline Locking Events.
· Maintain close contact with representatives outside the program office including warfare centers, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs) and industry.
· Clearly articulate requirements and other information in written documentation such as Security Plan, Contingency Plan, Contingency Plan Test, Business Impact Analysis, etc.
· Keep abreast of Navy RMF policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· US Citizenship.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
· Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
· At least 5 years of experience with U.S. Navy Combat Systems.
· OPNAV or DoD PPBE experience.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - 1201 M St SE (DCS006)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.