SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Contract Data Management Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
· Provide support for daily contract management/administration to include management of deliverables tracking through the Program Office Integrated Data Environment (IDE).
· Draft CDRL Approval/Rejection letters in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
· Contribute to the Preparation of Performance Work Statements (PWS) or Statement of Work (SOW) with concurrent Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL).
· Support in monitoring contractor compliance in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
· Review contractor deliverables for accuracy.
· Assist in contract planning and limited contract administration functions by providing expertise in the development of contract requirements packages
· Assist the Program Office in developing contracts solutions relating to complex contracts
· Provide support and assistance to the Program Office in developing acquisition plans, including analyses of approaches, options, strategies, risks, contracting methods, competition, sources, cost, and milestone schedules
· Participate in meetings, keeping minutes and maintaining action items as directed.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· US Citizenship
· Working knowledge of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL)
· Experience with Navy Correspondence Manual and Data Management Procedures
· Letter writing and editing skills
· Ability to obtain and maintain an Active DoD Secret Clearance
· High level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and track various projects
· Experience with database management (Oracle environment preferred)
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related discipline
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products
P referred Qualifications:
· Knowledge of Data Item Descriptions (DIDs), Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Statements of Work (SOW)
· Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
· Knowledge of the ACCESS database
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - 1201 M St SE (DCS006)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.