SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Program Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Active Clearance Required
• Provide program support to Project Lead
• Responsible for analysis and interpretation of financial data, such as budget reports, EVM, etc.; ability to make a comparative analysis;
• Collect, organize, and analyze information required for program management;
• Work closely with EVM Point of Contact (POC) to develop financial documentation;
• Prepare and deliver program required documentation, such as presentations, briefings, charts, graphs, etc.;
• Perform planning, tracking, monitoring of program status, action items, and activities;
• Support program meetings by developing required documentation, such as meeting agendas, minutes, lesson learned, etc.;
• Review and prepare program reports;
• Schedule, facilitate, and support meetings.
• Detailed-oriented mindset and proficiency in researching and analyzing information;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
• Expert in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM);
• Possess a flexible personality, self-motivated and willingness to multi-task;
• Knowledge of FAA software/programs, such as PRISM, DELPHI, KSN, etc.
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
Required QUALIFICATIONS: BA or equivalent + 10 yrs related experience, or MA + 5 yrs related experience; or HS Diploma + 15 yrs related experience.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington - 400 Virginia Ave SW (DCS002)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.