SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Jr. Web Developer in Yorktown, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation of complex systems
· Conduct unit testing to ensure high quality bug free code
· Decompose business and system architecture to support clean-interface multi-team development
· Understands the business problem statement, user stories, and technical constraints
· Develop and use web-based APIs
· Implement web programming techniques and frameworks
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
· Must be US Citizen, must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Java or J2EE
· Proficient in MS Word, MS Project, MS Power Point, and MS Visio
· Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
· Development, design and production support experience
· Ability to contribute to design and architecture discussions
· Experience in creating design/technical documentation
· Experience in different application servers
· Experience in developing Design patterns and UMLs
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and SharePoint
· Knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures.
· Experience in Object Relational Mapping technologies like JPA/Hibernate in web service technologies
· Experience with Unit Testing using JUnit
Education Requirements :
Bachelor’s degree preferred
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Yorktown - 1959 Main Rd (VAC277)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.